Keeping a natural lawn is seldom an option for dog owners. Dogs can wreck a yard in a matter of minutes with their boisterous play, persistent digging, and excrements. In addition to that, most of the chemical solutions typically involved in a natural lawn’s maintenance is a danger to any canine’s health. If you want to have a lush lawn minus the drawbacks of keeping natural turf, consider investing in the best artificial grass for dogs! We’re here to help with choosing the best artificial grass for dogs.
Why Synthetic Turf is Perfect for Pet Owners
Here’s how you and your dog can benefit from installing artificial grass on your yard:
- Provide a paw-friendly surface for your dog to play on
- Discourage your dog from digging into your turf
- Never worry about grass discoloration due to dog waste again
- Say goodbye to the dog-induced dirt tracks and grass stains in the house
- Reduce post-romp baths and clean-ups
- Deter pests from making a home in your lawn
- Have a pristine lawn throughout the year
- Take off herbicides, pesticides, and other toxic solutions from your lawn upkeep budget
- Limit your weekly lawn maintenance to clearing debris, rinsing off dirt, and brushing grass blades
A yard covered with artificial turf in Dallas is definitely a treat for dogs and dog owners alike!
Choosing The Best Artificial Grass For Your Dogs and Lawn
With the wide selection of synthetic turf available today, you may find it difficult to identify the right one for your grounds. Don’t make an impulsive buy. Assess your options objectively. Follow these tips to determine the synthetic turf types that you and your canine will enjoy the most.
- Know What Traits to Look For
When browsing the websites of your prospective turf suppliers, keep an eye out for the following features:
- Effective drainage system
- Zero absorption
- Soft texture
- Durable material
- 5-10 years product guarantee
- Resistant to dog/pet-inflicted damage
- Natural/Realistic-looking grass
Take note! These features only indicate the company’s potential as a provider. Don’t make them—no matter how many times they’re mentioned or emphasized in a website—the sole basis of your choice.
- Try Before You Buy
Ask sellers of synthetic grass in Dallas for samples of their turf. It’s the best way to determine if the grass material has the ideal durability and texture for paws.
- Do the Math
Compare artificial grass prices of credible websites. Determine the average pricing. It will help you find great deals and avoid rip-offs.
- Choose Your Installation Company Wisely
If they don’t feature photos of their recent work on their website, get in touch with them to get pictures of their recent installations. Select a seasoned team to ensure even installation and excellent results.
Give Your Dog the Best Outdoor Experience
For expert installation and high-quality turf selections, look no further than Synthetic Grass DFW. As one of the most trusted artificial grass installers in Dallas, TX, we offer turf solutions designed to give dogs the most delightful lawn experience.
For pet owners, we recommend our Easy Turf Pedigree artificial grass solutions. Canines and their owners love them for their:
- Durable, realistic-looking blades
- Short, fiber design that is easy to maintain
- Monofilament material that’s gentle to the paws
- Resistance to fading and discoloration
- Efficient drainage system that features zero absorption
- Integrated weed barrier
Give your pooch the perfect outdoor experience with the best artificial grass for dogs. Call Synthetic Grass DFW today at 214-997-6510!